501 Discovering Our Dignity DVD
Discovering Our Dignity DVD is a three-disc set featuring six Connect Coffee Talks by WWP founder and co-chair Lisa Brenninkmeyer.
1. Dignity Through Purpose 30:59
2. Leah and Rachel - Dignity without Comparison 25:51
3. Abigail - Going it Alone 26:51
4. Esther - This is Your Moment 31:45
5. Martha - Does what I do Matter? 31:56
6. Mary - Untying the Knots 34:10
These videos are an essential part of the Discovering Our Dignity course curriculum and are required in order to complete the course.
Discovering our Dignity gives us modern-day advice from women of the Bible. Ancient wisdom, sage advice, sorrowful failures and woundedness…
In Discovering our Dignity, we learn that women of the Old and New Testament were sometimes as flawed and broken as we can be. Yet, the power of God worked in their lives.
Through their stories recorded in Scripture, they reach out to touch our “present” in a tender, honest and loving way–woman to woman.
We Also Recommend