What is a Parish Based Program?
The Walking with Purpose parish-based program consists of three elements:
- at-home study
- weekly small group discussions in parish setting
- monthly Connect Coffees for fellowship and a talk on relevant course material.
- receive one-on-one mentoring support from a WWP Regional Area Coordinator
- schedule the study and oversee administration
- select and guide a leadership team to assist in their efforts
- promote the program to the women of their parish
- shepherd their participants