Opening Your Heart Bible Study
Opening Your Heart: The Starting Point, a 22-lesson Bible study, is the foundational study, designed for women who are new to Walking with Purpose as well as those with more experience in Bible Study! Join us as we take a deeper dive into the core questions that we need to wrestle with if we want to experience all that God has for us.Some of the questions we’ll explore:
- How can I conquer my fears?
- What is the role of the Holy Spirit in my life?
- What does the Eucharist have to do with my friendship with Christ?
- What are the limits of Christ’s forgiveness?
- Why and how should I pray?
- What is the role of suffering in my life?
- What challenges will I face in my efforts to follow Jesus more closely?
A series of six videos, which includes supplemental talks for selected lessons in the study guide, accompanies the course. The videos are available for purchase as DVDs or for free viewing here.
Please note: New to Walking with Purpose? We recommend that all women new to WWP begin study with our foundational course, Opening Your Heart: The Starting Point, regardless of their Bible study experience. We believe this 22-session course is an incredibly effective guide to deep, lasting transformation of the heart. All WWP parish-based programs should offer Opening Your Heart each season in addition to any advanced WWP studies offered.
We Also Recommend